1.27.2006

shawn tagged me so here we go!

at this rate, the only blog updates i'll do to either my xanga or this blog will be due to tags. you few readers -- don't get any funny ideas. ;)

shawn tagged me so here we go! The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You have been tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

  1. when i'm reliving conversations i've had with people, i actually make the same expressions and move my mouth as if i'm speaking with those people. this leads to many confused glances by strangers when i'm in public.
  2. refusing to talk (even on the phone)/drink/eat/swallow until i've brushed my teeth in the morning.
  3. picking at my perpetually peeling lips
  4. if i'm alone, i can go for days without eating b/c i forget. if i'm with people, i do nothing but think of food.
  5. looking at my reflection of my body (below my neck) in windows as i'm walking to catch and suck in, tuck in or otherwise hide unsightly bulges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home