10.17.2005

se7en

if A N N A, sibil, nina, and sue can do it, then so can i

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) fulfill my purpose in life (once i figure out what that is)
2) make my parents proud
3) be a damn good attorney :)
4) share the blessings
5) make my phyique an exact representation of my ideal body image
6) write for other people's enjoyment
7) stop procrastinating/stop living under the shadow of my unfulfilled potential

7 things I can do:
1) bring out the best in people and show them how beautiful they are (ok fine, hair and makeup) 2) make a friend anywhere
3) listen
4) handstands and headstands
5) make people smile and laugh
6) lose my train of thought within seconds of speaking
7) be a kid at heart (or a fool, depending how you look at it)

7 things I cannot do:
1) shut up
2) finish projects or plates of food
3) concentrate
4) fit into size 4 pants anymore :(
5) stop grinding my teeth
6) calm down
7) draw/sculpt/paint/any artistic expression

7 things that attract me to another person (let's pretend i'm not describing geoge, mm kay?):
1) generous spirits
2) people who can make friends anywhere
3) appreciating the finer things in life -- i.e. friends and family
4) warm smiles (dimples are a big plus)
5) strong, warm hands
6) problem solvers
7) strong-willed independence

7 things that I say most often:
1) i'm like/i was like whatever
2) um yeah, i have no idea what you're talking about
3) ohhhhh
4) GAH
5) shut up you big stupid
6) what was i talking about? yeah...i have no idea...oh yeah something about ___
7) i KNOW!!!

7 People I want to do this:
1) George (who will never do it)
2) any of the remaining flog girls (seems like im the last in line as always)
3) the good folks at getting to maybe (shawn, i'm looking at you!)
4) nimra
5) monica
6) devina
7) oodles/brimful/chai if you're reading this, join the party =)

4 Comments:

At Wed Oct 19, 07:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly rabbit! I did this already. ;)

Also, I would bet a bunch that your parents are already proud!! Look, at that, you've got one down.

 
At Tue Oct 25, 10:06:00 PM, Blogger Chai said...

Dude, headstands and handstands..I'm totally with you on that. Everyone trips out that I can do a headstand with ease. My mom, especially, always is flabbergasted. It's quite amusing.

 
At Tue Nov 08, 03:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Fri Nov 18, 03:43:00 PM, Blogger oodles said...

I think I looked at your other site and tried to tell you I did this too. But, I couldn't comment on your Xanga. I did do it! I swear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home