1.27.2006

Tag, I'm it.

Four jobs I have had:

  • Handbag sales associate at Macy's in high school and freshman year of college
  • hostess at a now-defunct asian fusion restaurant in nyc
  • model for cache
  • public relations intern for a brokerage firm on wall street
Four movies I could watch over and over:-

  • goonies (oodles and i have this in common)
  • shawshank redemption (love me some tim robbins)
  • BIG (gotta love tom hanks)
  • ice age
Four places I've lived:

  • jersey city, nj -- till wee age of 2
  • clifton, nj -- up until the tender age of 17
  • new york city -- from 17-23
  • washington, dc/silver spring, md -- 23-present

Four TV shows I love to watch: (i'll limit this to current shows)

  • Lost (though i hate storylines centering on charlie and jack)
  • my name is earl
  • gilmore girls (it's lost some of its initial appeal but i still love the show maybe only b/c everyone says i talk like lorelai)
  • project runway (the one reality show where people are competing for a job by demonstrating actual talent

Four places I've been on vacation: (in order of most recent to least)

  • miami
  • new orleans, la (i'm so grateful to have visited one of my favorite cities while it was still the same big easy we all remember)
  • acapulco, mexico
  • orlando, fl
Four of my favorite foods:

  • anything with cheese
  • anything with mushrooms
  • anything with shrimp
  • anything spicy
Four places I'd rather be right now [this one stumped me b/c i've never been to wish i was elsewhere. i'm happy with my location at all times (generally speaking). i'll assume this means places i'd like to be at some point in life]:

  • argentina
  • czech republic
  • morocco
  • malaysia
Four sites I visit daily:

  • gmail
  • bloglines
  • westlaw/lexis nexis
  • dlisted

Four books I can reread perpetually: (i added this since i'm not going to tag bloggers):

  • anna karenina (any book or movie that refers to my all-time favorite book is a-ok with me! even if it's music from another room)
  • a separate peace (gene had it right, saracasm is a defense for the weak)
  • oh the places you'll go!
  • a fine balance (anna karenina is my favorite novel to read but this is my other favorite novel b/c if i had an iota of rohinton mistry's talent, i'd be writing in this style).

Four bloggers I am tagging:

  • it wouldn't be right for me to tag anyone for 2 reasons: 1) my infrequent updates give me no right to inflict this on someone else; 2) everyone else has probably already done it by now

2 Comments:

At Mon Jan 30, 05:31:00 PM, Blogger oodles said...

Yeah for Goonies, yeah for New Orleans, and yeah for doing this!

 
At Tue Jan 31, 10:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for hating jack & charlie. I lurve you for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home